This dress will be the pineapple of your eye--and your closet!
Note: Louise is 5'5" and wears a M, Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: sea-blue background with pink pineapples
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- GLGloria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoLove these dresses!
This is my 5th Zuri dress. I love them all.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAlisonVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoTropical vacation!
I absolutely love this pattern and thought it would make a great dress for tropical vacations - but not long-sleeved! I took a risk and removed the sleeves, turned them into a belt, and am so pleased with the results! (I also loved the look and fit before I removed the sleeves.) The Zuri batiks I own are some of my favorite, and this one is no exception!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel HenriquezI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoLOVE THIS, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
This dress is Beautiful and so much Fun to wear! Got non-stop compliments. The bright Fuscia pineapples against the evergreen background is Stunning!!! You will Love this dress....Get Yours!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DRDawn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoSplendid. See my other positive review. I love these dresses. They are fabulous quality and true to size
SolendidFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TBTrish B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoDress
Love the print, love the fit, love the feel of the fabric and love the length.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2