- 100% cotton kitenge African wax print sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, brown, light purple
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LKLisanne K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
The fabric is very high-quality, and the print is so eye-catching. I love the versatility of this garment! I will definitely be buying again.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TLTamika L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoBegonia
This is my first zuri dress and it is beautiful. The A line shape is very flattering and the colours and pattern are lovely. Unfortunately the upper arms were a bit tight on me, but I am broad shouldered.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri2 months ago
Hi Tamika!! Thank you so much for leaving a review for Begonia and sharing this feedback with us -- I know you're not alone here! I've passed your message along to the founders and the product development team, and while we don't currently have any plans to adjust the pattern, this is really helpful information for us to have. Xx, Charlotte
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA Breath of Fresh Air
There can be long spells of grey overcast and bone chilling winds in the Valley, more often in the winter, but for shorter lengths in the summer, too. Wearing Begonia at these times has a definite cheering effect on myself and my family. Something about that shade of blue with the purple flowers brings peace and a sense of that cheering warmth of a spring afternoon, as well as evoking the romance of times gone by.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FHFrancesca H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful print
My first Zuri, and what a great choice! The colours are beautiful and just right for my skin tone. It arrived super fast to New Zealand a week after ordering.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy first Zuri - and not my last!
Great colour and pattern, comfortable to wear and nice to the touch fabric. I feel dressed up in an instant!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2