- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Colors: Red, Blue, Orange, Brown
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DYDenise Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely versatile print
This pairs surprisingly well with many of my outfits and has a great balance of being visually interesting but also not too in your face.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKimberly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this dress
Beautiful colors and weight. Always love Zuri's but this is one of my favorites right nowFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHoliday and everyday adornment
I like to buy Zuris to commemorate special occasions. I stashed away Big Fan, saving it for Christmas day with our family. I put it on and felt like a human ornament in the best way. Now that I've busted it out for the big event, I'll wear it often to adorn regular days as well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TOTheresa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect statement piece
I bought this dress in a 3x (I'm usually a 1x) to wear as a duster, and I LOVE it. Bought it specifically for my end-of-year card, and looking forward to wearing it in general. 💕FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoEasy Breezy
Gorgeous print and color combo - I feel instantly beautiful and elegant in this one. The name of the print describes how I feel about Zuri.
For size reference I’m 5’3” and wear a 14/16 or XL in most clothes. I vary with M or L with Zuri clothing - the dresses I choose L because the shoulders/bust are more fitted than the shirts.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2