- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoBEAUTIFULLY BLUE
I absolutely Love this dress! It is so Light and Flows Beautifully and perfect for the Hot Summer days in NYC. I've gotten so many compliments in this Gorgeous Zuri. Thank You Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGJenny G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfectly lovely and comfortable
I love this dress! It is my second one from Zuri and it is so comfortable and soft - the design is bright and cheery.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MCMarian C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoBlue Note
Perfect for a baseball game nightFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RERobin E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 days agoAnother beautiful dress
ZURI does it again. Love the lighter weave than some of the other fabrics of dresses and shirts I've purchased in the past. Obviously high-quality and made with care! I'm short and curvy (4'11'' and 180 lbs.) and ordered a medium but had to exchange it for large (used the measurements chart provided and was right on the outer cusp of the medium but the arms were just a bit too snug). The exchange process was super fast, as was shipping. Always a pleasure to order and the best customer service on the planet!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JLJanine L.I recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful in blue
Very soft lighter feel compared to my other zuri dresses. I love the blue and will wear it with leggings and boots for fall and with jeans and jumper for winter. It'll be great on its own in the Summer. The colour is lovely and the white pattern makes it more interesting, but remains subtle for those days less is more. Less generous than my other zaurus in the body, but roomy on the arms, this is fabulous for me, as I buy a bigger size for the arms. Perfect fit, will be worn a lot.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2