- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NSNatasha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars2 weeks agoBotanica
Perfect fit, true size and colours are accurate and vibrant. Beautiful dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMy new favorite!
Out of all my Zuri dresses, this one has the most colors in it which is why I love it so much - it can match with everything else in my closet - love the bright tones against the dark background. You will definitely stand out in the best way when wearing Zuri!
For size reference I’m 5’3” and usually wear 14/16 or XL - in Zuri dresses I find the Large fits best over my bust and shoulders and there’s still room to layer if I was to wear this like a jacket over a dress or shirt.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMartha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoBotanica Love
Beautiful, vibrant, fun! As always, feel like a million bucks when wearing my Botanica or any other Zuri dress in my collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMaureen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMy New Favorite!
I absolutely love this dress! The first is perfect, and the print is really colorful and exciting without taking away from the "fall feel" of the darker colors. It was perfect to layer under my Aran knit poncho for my family pictures this year.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMaryanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoGo For It!
Purchased as a MAYBE. Definitely is a YES! Easily becoming my current favorite - I’m really loving the dark background (a very very very deep navy/almost black). So glad I took the chance on this one!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2