- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Purple, red, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 days agoCutting Edge is Sharp
I saw this print show up on a bag first and I loved it. Eagerly waited through a few Tuesday dress drops before this popped up, but it was worth the wait. The colors have depth, as it's not just one shade of red or purple but a few different shades with a black accent. You will surely find lots of ways to wear this!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 days agoAll the right angles!
This is my 2nd Zuri dress with purple in it - love the blend of violet, berry red, crimson red, and pale lavender dots. The dots aren’t apparent from a distance, so it’s a surprise seeing this print up close. Love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2