100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors
- Color notes: Bright pink background with repeating white triangle pattern
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- MPMariclair Partee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite print yet
I was hesitant to buy this one because I’m not usually into bright pink. I’m glad I went for it, because this is such a beautiful deep rose color, and with the white and pink tones it can only be described as “cheerfully professional”!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMariclairVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoSo vibrant!
I am glad I ordered this one before it was sold out in my size- I actually ordered two since I’m between size S and M. I kept the M because it wasn’t as snug in the upper arms, otherwise the S would have been perfect. For reference I’m a 14/16 in off the rack dresses. The print is a very fresh fuchsia and white, perfect for summertime! My second Zuri, won’t be my last.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KPKaren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoHoneycrisp
Honeycrisp is a fun little dress! Light and cool for the summer!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKristinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoIf sunshine were pink…
The light background hosting the vibrant pinks makes me feel like I’m wearing sunshine! I’ve worn it with leggings and shirts on cooler days and solo on warm days. Every outing brings compliments and joy!
I normally wear M in sleeveless and L in sleeved, but sized up (XL) in this print. (The arm circumference of my last few Ls have been slightly smaller than indicated in the size guide and I have thick arms.) I can definitely wear this as a layering piece over shirts and dresses with sleeves. (I’m 5’5”, about 160#.)
- MMossbunnyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGeranium pinks lovely crisp and fresh
This dress is the just prettiest shade of clear watermelony dark to pale pinks. It’s very fresh looking and perfect for spring, although, as with all Zuri dresses, it will look fabulous and artistic in winter with a turtleneck and jeans. Concerning the comments about tight arms: I hope it helps other customers to learn that I was having the same problem until I resolved it by dropping down two sizes. It’s surprising because we tend to think any tightness will be fixed by buying a larger size. I bought my first Zuris in an XL and the arm movement was restricted. Finally, before ordering this Honeycrisp dress, I actually measured myself and purchased according to the size chart. I bought a Medium and the arms fit much better. Thank you for such cheerful dresses!