- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ABAnn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 starsYesterdayImpasto
This is my first black and white Zuri. I love the strong graphic. Wonderful dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMakayla S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 starsYesterdayCrisp dress
Love the fabric on this Zuri. It’s very crisp. The black and white pattern is striking! I like wearing it with a black blazer.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoDR
I love the design pattern. I tend to wear my purchases as a jacket. It Is very versatile and can be worn with any solid color or alone as a dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SZSharon Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!
My first Zuri dress (not sure why I waited so long). Great quality and love the print. Fits perfectly.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2