- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven, printed and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Functional, hidden pockets
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors
- Color notes: Black & white
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
100% MADE IN KENYA. Learn more here!
This fabric was woven, developed and printed in Kenya by Chomba and his team.
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- BWBILLY W G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars9 seconds agoPerfectly versatile
Purchased gift. Great for work and play. Love the flattering lines and fun patterns.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- BLBeck L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 days agoSo Good
Love my new dressFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?