- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: red, brown, white on black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6' And OverSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful autumn colors
I get lots of compliments on this dress. The colors are very rich; I’ve even been asked if it was brocade! It was my first Zuri, and since I am very tall, I ordered the long. I do feel like there is a lot of fabric, especially at the bottom of the sweep. I now order regular length, but if I were to get another long, I might go down a size.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SPSusan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSo beautiful.
I fell in love with this print. It is so versatile. Great for clinic days or conference. Dressed it up for holidays.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SJStoneking J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoStunning!
Another favorite! I love the deep tones with the pop from the color of the leaves.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect fall dress
Wore this dress to a Lizzo concert the other night. Huge hit!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoA Beautiful Fall Print
An absolutely gorgeous fall print, perfect weight for this transitional weather. Warm gold and rich maroon are perfect for autumn casual or dressier affairs. If you see your size, grab it. It's much more vibrant in person than on the small screen. Another Zuri success story.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2