- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LPLillie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 days agoLove the contrast!
I'm so glad I ordered this one. The geometric pattern has a nice contrast and is fun to look at. Other patterns on the dress are dots and stripes. The weight of the fabric is perfect--not too stiff or thick. It feels like a lighter weight that will be perfect to wear in warmer weather. I hope Zuri makes more sleeveless dresses!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMCrystal M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoZuri delivers
I absolutely love the dress! I wear an XL in the sleeved dresses (my arms are sizable) but took a large in this one and the fit is perfect!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel HenriquezVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoSTUNNING GEOMETRIC ART!
This dress is Everything..it has Pop, Pizazz and Wow Power. The print is Bold yet is very versatile to wear in many ways. I Love this print, very Jazzy!!! Thank You Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SASara A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars4 months agoSo cute!
Thought the pattern would be too busy for me, but it's so great, super comfy, and looks great with both jeans underneath and on its own.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EZErin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoWon’t be staying in the shadows with this one
Flattering slimming pattern. Sizing down for the sleeveless option is the way to go for me.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2