We cooked up a surprise for you! When the team from Great Jones popped into our store one day we knew right away that we had to do something with them! A small women-owned business producing high quality, beautiful cookware and right in our neighborhood? A perfect pairing!
Named after and featuring Great Jones' best-selling pot, this print was designed by Nairobi-based artist Angela Muritu, the textile was printed in South Africa and of course cut and sewn in Kenya!
- 100% washed cotton kitenge designed in Kenya and printed in South Africa
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfection
I absolutely love this dress! Pictured straight out of the package. I’m 5’8”, 155lbs, 38B bust and the small fits perfectly. I normally wear a medium or even a large in other brands, but the sizing is accurate on the Zuri site for my size. The color and pattern in this dress sparks so much joy as an avid cook and baker! The fabric on this one is more lightweight and perfect for summer. It is fun and also beautiful + practical to wear- I especially love the pockets! Dress it up or down, Zuri can do it all.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LDLeah D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoProud
Beautiful, professional dress that can be dressed down for a casual look. Definitely buying more!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?