Tie the Knot
- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- PBPosy B.I recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoOnly one left!!
This is a gorgeous dress, compliments galore!
Sorry I didn’t review sooner..FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EGEsther G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agomore vivid than picture
Very comfortable dress that softens with washing. The colors are closer to the close up picture of the top than the other pictures. The green is very vibrant and the pinstripe blue is a deep color. Combined with the black outlining the green these colors are wow and pop out.