- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoLove my dress
Love the vibrant colors! Have worn it as both a dress and a tunic. I love that I can wear it with navy OR black leggings, such versatility. Compliments every time I have it on. Love my Zuri dresses!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars2 months agoInteresting!
A really interesting print combing stripes & ‘tendrils’. I did return the dress as the print was not the best on a short person however I think it’d look stunning on someone with more ‘altitude’!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 week agoSassy fun!
I love my 4th Zuri dress! All of them are becoming uniform at this point! Getting loads of compliments every time I wear any of my dresses. I’m a big fan of the designs that are African wax print fabrics. Keep ‘em coming!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LDLeslie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful
Love this dress/tunic the color, the fit, the quality. I received so many compliments.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ARAda Renee W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoFantastic!
I did not know what to expect with this item. The quality and fit exceeded my expectations. This is the type of item that demands that I have more than one in my wardrobe. Thank You!!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2