- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoBEAUTIFULLY BLUE
I absolutely Love this dress! It is so Light and Flows Beautifully and perfect for the Hot Summer days in NYC. I've gotten so many compliments in this Gorgeous Zuri. Thank You Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGJenny G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars5 months agoPerfectly lovely and comfortable
I love this dress! It is my second one from Zuri and it is so comfortable and soft - the design is bright and cheery.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MCMarian C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 months agoBlue Note
Perfect for a baseball game nightFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JVJanet V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat Summer weight.
Nice and light weight for my Summer trip. Looks great on too!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMorikVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 3 stars1 month agoNever even noticed
Blue note on the website! But received it as part of Surprise Me sale. It's beautiful, the blue is a lovely denim colour, with irregular white blurred squares.
The fabric is very soft, but much thinner fabric than my usual Zuri dresses, of which I have in double figures now! Due to the thin fabric probably a more spring/summer wear or layer in cooler days. I've given 3 stars only because of the thin fabric, which can be seen through. Wear with a light vest underneath.
Fits beautifully.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri2 weeks ago
Hi Morik! Thank you so much for your review of Blue Note! The weights of the fabrics used for our dresses do vary, some are lighter-weight, and some are mid-weight. This particular one is one of our lighter-weight ones. In general, our Handloomed in India dresses and the batiks/sitibas (from Ghana and Senegal) are lightweight so these are mostly solid-ish dresses. You can find more about the different fabrics in our collections under the 'About' section of our website, and you can search the available dresses by collection, fabric weight, size, and more from the left-hand side of the dresses tab. I hope this helps a little bit if you decide to participate in our Surprise Me sale next year. If there's anything else I can do to help or clarify, please feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Much love, Charlotte