- 70% hand-loomed linen, 30% hand-loomed cotton handwoven in India
- Color notes: this is a rich persimmon color, most similar to the close-up fabric swatch
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- COChooi O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars11 hours agoluuurve the linen
the linen is beautiful and comfortable. i found the persimmon color a little too bland so i dyed it dylon redwood red and it's become my go-to everyday zuri for the tropics where i live.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RDRebecca D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFabulous wardrobe addition!
I love this piece! The color is amazing, and it looks fabulous unbuttoned over black pants or jeans. I know this is a piece I will wear for years, and I'm trying to decide which pattern to purchase next.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMonica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBuy it!
Color is amazing, the linen is perfect for summer. Fits during pregnancy and after - highly recommend.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGJanae G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThis color is the best
This dress just does not seem to get a lot of love, and I cannot imagine why! The fabric is soft and pliable, and the color is so saturated and summery. Orange is a staple in my wardrobe and this definitely fits.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DSDusica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLady Marmelade
Nice dressFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2