It's not just a phase!
Note: Louise is 5'5" and wears a M, Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Navy background with a light blue design
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- HSHeather S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 25 - 34Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoComfortable and Professional
Easy to dress up or down, with thoughtful construction details.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it ❤️
This was my first Zuri purchase and I'm in love!!! Great quality, fit, and she pairs well with everything. I am now on the hunt for my next Zuri 🤩FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMariclair Partee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMy new favorite
I love the print and the contrast between the deep navy background and sky blue moons.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars10 seconds agoLovely
All my friends have given me precious commentsries about the dresses. The day it arrived i washed it and wore it for a rendezvous and I felt very Me with the moonsFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMarcella H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 25 - 34Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoYay!
Such a lovely silhouette and the fabric is great quality!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2