- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Senegal and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Blue & white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- MVMargaret V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 starsYesterdayBeyond Lovely!
I had several dresses in my cart, and I asked my ten-year old son to help me choose one. (What can I say? The boy has a good eye). This wasn’t even one of my choices, but the kiddo insisted it was meant for me. Well, it’s now my favorite of the four (gorgeous) Zuri dresses I own! I love the weight of the fabric, the uniqueness of the print, and the color IRL is stunning. I’m 5’6”, 140lbs, and the Small fits perfectly.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CClaireVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFabulous !
Quick delivery to the Uk within 5 days….. fab print , lovely and soft fabric , can’t wait to wear this …….Was this helpful?