- 70% hand-loomed linen, 30% hand-loomed cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Natacha is 5'4" and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5" and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Buy it with
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- JLJasmine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBeautiful shirt
Quite lovely bought it as a presentFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJoyce M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRave Review
I am very happy with my purchase. The shopping experience I had at LaFonda in SantaFe was really fun and also very satisfying. I am thinking about another purchase.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BCBarbara C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFive Stars for every Zuri
Although I own several Zuri dresses, this is my first shirt. I love it. At first I questioned the color. Was it too beige for my pale skin and gray hair. No. It will be a perfect spring and summer shirt and like all Zuris washes and drys well. No wrinkles. Quality fabricFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJess S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDreamy!
I had tried a shirt a few months back and the fit was off, it was too large and the fabric was stiff like it is when new, color wasn’t good for my skin tone either. I’m so very glad I tried again, I sized down and this one fits me perfectly, the color is great for me, and the fabric feels dreamy!! Soft and comfy right away. I really look forward to wearing this shirt often! And seeing what other colors and designs come out in this fabric! For reference, I wear a size XS in the long sleeve dresses but an XXS in this shirt. 5’ 3”, 124 pounds.