- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EElaineVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LRated 5 stars1 month agoEye Love It!
Gorgeous new print - love everything about it from the color combination/pattern to the telescope eyes. This is my first new print purchased in two years and perfect to wear at my new job at an optometry practice! Already received plenty of compliments from my colleagues and patients on the first day of wear. Looking forward to adding more new prints to my growing Zuri collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MYMary Y.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size LRated 5 stars1 month agoOver the Moon about This Shirt!
I love the print, the colors, the cut, the fit. The only thing O don’t like is having only one Zuri shirt😏.
I own two dresses but I’ll probably get to wear the shirt more often, given my lifestyle. I fe jazzed up just putting it on!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMimVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars1 month agoWhoa!
Whoa! I love this shirt! It just arrived and I pit it on immediately because I was so excited. Perfect colors for Fall and in addition gives a quirky vibe. Perfect with jeans on a weekend and adds some whimsy to the office during the week. New #1 Zuri shirt position in my closet…until new arrivals hit!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XRated 5 stars1 month agoThe eyes have it!
The most fabulous print, in a shirt long enough to wear as a tunic. Fabric is soft with a wonderful drape and feel without being stiff. This is my first Zuri shirt and I love the quirky eye print and everything else about it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBCarol B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars11 hours agoLove love love!
I love everything about this shirt - I have several, and each one is coveted! The whimsical pattern is my favorite part!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2