- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: Brown, blue and white
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'4 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SSuzieVerified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEye love it!
What a fun print! I got Pina (which I love) in a small but was able to fit into a XS for this print, and the two shirts are the same measurements. It feels softer out of the package. Really love this!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGlad My Little Eye Spied this Gem!
This is my favorite shirt ever! Whoever dreamed up this pattern deserves continuous praise for their artistry and aesthetic. The fabric falls perfectly and I love wearing it all buttoned up or as a shacket- both choices work so well due to quality and craftsmanship of the shirt. Highly recommend this product.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this shirt
I hesitated on getting this shirt for SO long! And I *almost* missed out on it, because 2 days later it was gone. But I'm so glad I finally snagged it. It is so unique and such a nice, rich color scheme, it looks great on me. I was worried about sizing since I got a 2x in another pattern and was drowning in it, but the 1x fits fine. I wouldn't want to go down further at this time due to the fit of the arms. I really hope to see more quirky, large prints like this in the future.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- STShannon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFun and Funky
This shirt is a fun and funky addition to my closet. I love the playfulness of the design. The color combination is veristas for pairing. Soft, comfortable, stylish and well-made.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EElaineVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoEye Love It!
Gorgeous new print - love everything about it from the color combination/pattern to the telescope eyes. This is my first new print purchased in two years and perfect to wear at my new job at an optometry practice! Already received plenty of compliments from my colleagues and patients on the first day of wear. Looking forward to adding more new prints to my growing Zuri collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2