- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Color notes: Black, white
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CClaireVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Size Purchased SUsual Size SRated 4 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful, sophisticated pattern
I love that this pattern can be worn with so many colors. It has a very sophisticated look that I am excited about. The shirt sleeves are a little tight at the cuff and don’t quite hit me at my wrist. I normally roll sleeves anyway, but the sizing is off.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri1 week ago
Hi Claire! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us! I've passed your message along to the founders, product development, and QC team. In the meantime, please let me know if you'd like me to start an exchange for you! Much love, Charlotte
- ADAnne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLinked in
Added to my closet if shirts. Linked in is crisp and classy looking!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GWGail W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars13 seconds agoMy zuri dresses make me smile!
I own several Zuri dresses and now shirts, and I absolutely LOVE all of them. I get compliments on each of them, no matter how or where I wear them. Customer service is personal and fast. I am so happy with all of my purchases.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ANAlice N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAdore this Shirt
It is classic and fun. It can be worn for any occasion depending on how you style it. It has joined the ranks of my beloved Zuri collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MRMONIQUE R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 4 stars2 weeks agoLoved it but shoulders were tight
Loved the pattern, material, and fit, but the shoulders were too tight. Hoping the larger size will work out!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri2 weeks ago
Hi Monique! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us! I've passed your message along to our team and we'll be sure to review your shirt upon its return. In meantime, I didn't see an order for a larger size in your account. Would you like us to get that process started for you? If so, please feel free to let me know!
If there's anything else I can do to help, please feel free to let me know.