This outfit will only take you a Minotaur to throw together!
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- LKLiza K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 starsYesterdayThe perfect name for a perfect dress
I'm having so much fun figuring out ways to use this dress over the holidays. I wore it to a fancy date night over the weekend over a black a-line dress. Red accessories really jazzed it up. I'm wearing it over faux leather spanks and a sparkly top for a more casual company holiday gathering. So so many compliments!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESErin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoZuri Batik is Always Luscious
Zuri batik is always luscious and A-mazing is no exception. The A-mazing is striking on its own but also layers well with bright colors in the colder weather. (The picture is what happens when you hand your camera to your teen son who only has eyes for his chicken, Emma.)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAnnette G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 weeks agoA new favorite!
I love this one because I can add any pop of a color and this feels so special! I really agree with the name,…Amazing 😀FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAlice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoA-mazing is AMAZING!!
I already own several printed Zuri dresses, but this is my first Zuri batik dress and I absolutely love it! The pattern is so visually-striking and interesting to look it. I love the squiggles and the angled orientation of the blocks, in addition to the fact that the blocks are stamped right next to each other. I think that this creates a more even, balanced pattern overall. It is also falls in a more flattering manner on the body. The black and white coloring will work well with a variety of accessories. I am so excited to have a versatile, eye-catching pattern like this for the holidays - thank you Zuri for this fabulous dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PTPamela T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars16 hours agoWonderful
This dress is worth the price. Love the design. Well made and versatile.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2