- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Color notes: Blue, red, white
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NDNadia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 3XUsual Size 2XRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this
Use it as a duster type jacket over my generous proportions and have loved the complements! Could have easily gone down a aizeFitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat shirt
Love the colours, style and fit. Super comfortable and wear it often for a pop of colour!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMeg S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove to layer this!
I love the look of a Zuri shirt over a Zuri dress. Check it out! This is Airwave over No Egrets. So great!!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKKimberly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFantabulous!
I love the print. I love its ability to play well with others. I look at it each morning and sigh. Could this be love?FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSuch a great pattern!
This one was not on my radar right away but it’s turning into my favourite shirt. Colours are perfect and so is the pattern. These shirts are amazing! I bought Large as I always do in long sleeved shirts while I take Medium in long sleeved dresses.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2