All the Teals
- Textile design by artist Shadé Akanbi
- 100% washed cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Color notes: Golden-yellow, cream, black, & white flowers on a teal background
- Button fastening through front
- Functional, hidden pockets
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Shadé Akanbi. Raised in the Bay Area, Shadé credits her Nigerian-American upbringing and extensive international travels as her main creative influences for designing. Now based in Brooklyn, Shadé is the Creative Director and Designer of Printed Pattern People and it's a true joy to be able to share her work with you!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- JEJennifer E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNew favorite?
I love this dress. I missed it when it was first released, but was convinced that I needed it after seeing it in lots of social media ads. When it showed up in my size I was so excited! This pattern did not disappoint. Zuris are becoming my favorite work dresses because they are really versatile and I’m a sucker for pockets!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EEleFdezVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest to bright up winter!
I love this pattern! It just makes me happy the moment I put it on! the color is beautiful.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this print.
This is such a beautiful fun print. It’s light & soft & has me bobbing around like a child in matching trainers. I was lucky enough to grab it in a restock & I was absolutely thrilled!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAlexandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWhy did I wait??
I fell in love with this dress when it was released about a year ago. I got a Zuri gift card for Christmas and finally got it, and it is stunning. The colors are intense and saturated, and the print is bold and whimsical. I got lots of compliments when I wore it. So happy I added this to my collection!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWhimsy + Top-Notch Design =All the Teals
As with all Zuris, the quality of the fabric, design & workmanship is exemplary. The fabric design recalls a childhood book of mine, with iconically whimsical figurations of organic matter, enhanced by the purposeful use of alternating black & white- one of my very favorite design accents. AtT is truly a joyful wardrobe option.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2