- 100% cotton kitenge African wax print sourced in East Africa
- Color Notes: Purple and black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Nina is 5'4 and wears an XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- IIIrina I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoA(nother) winner
This is a gorgeous dress, and I can't believe my luck that I pinched the last one in my size (and that it eluded my attention for so long, beggars belief). The purple is a deep colour, and the touches of light blue really make it stand out. Looks equally great as duster, dress or with a belt. It has a truly artistic vibe -- a winner in every sense of the word!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KDKim D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBold and vibrant
I have no words for how much I love this dress! It makes my purple-loving heart very happy. I like to wear my Zuris with a belt to add shaping at the waist.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoStunning dress
This is beautiful , and I have worn it in all seasons . Gorgeous colours and design . Love it !FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAAndrea A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoUnexpected
The purple hues are vibrant and I think this Zuri is great as a duster or dress for professional settings.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APAnne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoOn the stage of the Grand Old Opry
I am a tour director for a major international tour company. Zuri dresses are the perfect attire for long days when I want to look professional for an extended day. Here I am fulfilling a dream--singing on the stage of the Grand Old Opry. Well, pretending to sing. But I am on the stage, in the Circle! Thrilling!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2