- 100% cotton kitenge African wax print sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, yellow, green, black and blueish gray
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- GSGreta S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBold Statement!
The dress is quality and fabulous. It's easy and comfortable but mostly I haven't gotten this many compliments in years. It's good for so many different occasions. Don't hesitate! Buy it now. I'm getting ready to order more!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely
I love the bright and bold flowers in this dress. You can also see some of my Zuri bags in the picture. I make quilts for family and veterans. The bags are filled with the quilts that I am working on. They look so cheerful in my sewing room.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFun!
This is a fun pattern! I love that I can wear red, yellow, or green tights to mix things up.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOne of my top favorites ever!
I’m so glad this dress could Be Mine! The fabric is a nice substantial thickness that drapes well. The pattern is exquisite with deep cooler red roses, yellow roses outlined in an orange-red, bright green vines with thorns, and the background is blue-grey and black in various triangle shapes. It gives the pattern a feeling of movement. The mix of cooler and warmer tones works really well with a variety of styling and outfit combos. Fits beautifully and well made. My 4 year old had fun taking the full body pic, too. Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoEye-catching retro roses for the win!
This dress is absolutely captivating, with its retro red and yellow roses and bright green stems over a black and grey geometric background. I fell in love with it after seeing the Zuri previews of this fabric and then receiving swatches of it in a bag. I call it the Grateful Dead dress ~ perfect concert wear! Wore it to an outdoor concert & it garnered compliments. Fabric is midweight but not stiff. Thanks for another stunner, Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2