- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Navy, red, and yellow
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSeize the Day: Buy This Dress!
I just love these fun fish in cheerful primary colors and always receive compliments when wearing this dress! I especially love the pattern placement on mine, including a fish peeking over my right shoulder. Fabric is substantial though not stiff. This is my second sleeveless Zuri and I'm hooked! Thanks for another winning dress, Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DVDanielle V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThis is a new experience (sleeveless) and I love it
I live in a hot country so sleeveless seems logical but I have never been brave enough -until now, and I am a convert. This dress is so fun, and I get compliments each and every time I wear it. The size is the same as those with sleeves, and the placement of the carp is great. I have a yellow cardigan for when I need it (aircon) and red sandals to match. It's so cute!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CJChristine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuite a Catch
The bold colors and design of this print always garner a lot of comments from passersby. Looks great with red and yellow/gold accessories.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LRLAURA R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavorite dress!!
Already a big Zuri fan, I have 2 dresses that I love. This is my first sleeveless dress and it’s so perfect for hot Miami weather! As always, the fabric is stiff at first but softens after a couple of washes. The colors are so vibrant. I love the sleeveless cut, armholes just right. For reference, I am 5’6” and 140 pounds and Small is perfect size.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- STShannon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFish, fish, fish for the win 💙
A fun and versatile print that will bring a smile to any hardened heart. The perfect outfit for any event - especially listening to the siren sound of fisher poets.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2