- 70% hand-loomed linen, 30% hand-loomed cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Color notes: cerulean blue
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- KKimVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHesitated but kept coming back
Should have listened to all the rave reviews, these dresses may be pricy but are totally worth it. Unique, flattering, comfy, and super versatile. Color of Cerulean is even better in person.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KJKaty J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous color!
Love this color and fabric. The colors in the solid dresses are really beautiful. This one is the perfect balance of bright without being neon.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EFEllen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Blue
Lovely blue color that is light and springy. I am happy I got it in a long.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DKDeborah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the solids!
Great color, medium weight dressFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2