- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Purple, red, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NBNikki B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat dress
I love wearing this dress - especially over my purple wool dress during the cold weatherFitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KTKathie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLovely!
This one is a departure from the more organic shapes I’m drawn to but I loved the angles and the colors are terrific. There’s actually two different shades of raspberry along with the purples. Delightful!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBBetsy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBold and comfortable
This is one of my favorite comfortable and bold dresses..the red and purple is a cool contrast and the dotted pattern is delicate but still funky. Love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EZErin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLooks good with everything and on everyone
This is one of those dresses that just works for all. Not sure if it is the subtle geometric pattern or the jewel tones, but whatever it is— it works. I wear this with jeans and to the office and always get compliments.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HPHeidy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Length Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAbsolutely beautiful dress!! LOVE IT!!
The colors are vibrant, the shape is wonderful. Loved pairing it with a gold necklace. Just wow!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2