- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: Green, blue, black, orange, yellow
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JTJulie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTotal movement
This shirt has amazing movement and is a joy to wear. I love wearing this as a closed shirt, over a dress, and belted.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CZCelia Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous top
The colors and pattern in #Dayglow are fantastic! It’s becoming one of my favorites. Thank you, Zuri, for continuing to create beautiful shirts and dresses.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RHRosalind H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGorgeous Shirt
I love the colors and the design. I wish I had ordered one size smaller. It runs larger than the dresses. I love it so much I think I will keep it anyway since they are out of the size I need.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMelanie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSo fab!
I was so excited to see this print come out! - colorful and dynamic, it’s one of my favourite Zuri shirts to wear. The fabric isn’t stiff and it drapes well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ALAndrea L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFABULOUS ZURI SHIRT
I am a sucker for blue green combinations because the colors represent the ocean, sky and the forests. The wavy lines are reminiscent of topography so I was drawn to the shirt’s eco-centric pattern. I love that Zuri is about sustainability in its patterns and production methods. I am proud to call myself a Zurista as I continue to grow my collection.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2