- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, Pink, Yellow, Green, White, Black, Blue
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MSMarti S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful
I love the print and the pockets! The colors are very versatile. It's perfect for teaching!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EHElaine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCharming!
This is more floriferous than I expected, but with a name like Flora, I was warned! It’s charming and will coordinate with many under layers I already have in pink, yellow, blue and red.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AYAlisa Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove my Zuri Flora!
Comfortable and dressy at the same time. I wore it to a conference in Orlando and it was perfect!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMICHELE D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStunning
I love the white and green in this print. I wear it as a duster/ jacket and always get compliments. It’s unique and has pockets!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDiffers in-person from pictures
Flora is very pretty but she wasn’t for me. When I first saw her I wanted her for the holidays because she looked Christmas-y online. However, in person, she is much brighter and there is higher contrast between the colors. It was a bit too much going on for me.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2