- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Red, yellow, black, white, navy
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAbsolutely beautiful dress
Always receive compliments when I wear this dress. Love the pattern so much and always brings a smile to my face. Love this one.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JEJennifer E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoIt makes me feel flowerful!
This dress is gorgeous! I’ve recently tried a couple of larger prints and they are just as loved as all my other Zuris! This one is a particularly great color combo that I will wear in all seasons.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NGNatasha G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLoved my dress!
Wore my dress at a book talk I gave at Barnard College, Columbia University New York! Got so many compliments!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA most gorgeous print with an intricate background and a big, bold statement floral motif...
A beautiful colour combo: navy, rich burgundy and golden yellow highlight a stunning floral print... even for anyone who prefers smaller, dainty prints, this is a standout that quickly becomes a favourite... highly recommended.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DDemLVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFull of Beautiful Flowers = Flowerful
This is such a lovely dress. It has both black and navy in the background, so you can highlight either color with accessories to create different looks. The big, beautiful flowers are gorgeous and can be found all over the dress - I had 3 complete flowers on both the front and back of the dress. I can see myself gravitating towards this dress a lot this fall.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2