- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, black, yellow, caramel
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- RSrobin s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogolden blossoms
just perfect for fall - and for all the time really. comfy, pockets, no iron hang to dry. perfect.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFlowery Field of Stylized Loveliness 🏵️
The floral design on Goldenrod appears a bit formal to me, highly stylized, reminding me of Chinese restaurants I visited as a child in the Sixties. Conversely, the design and fabric of the dress are more casual than formal, which adds a bit of tension to the mix. I feel mysterious and able when I wear Goldenrod, an exciting prelude to whatever the evening holdsFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLabrina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo fun to wear
I feel like a ray of sunshine when I wear this dress. I just love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DLDiane L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy dresses
J'aime beaucoup les 2 robes achetées : Golderod et Be mine!
Je ne les ai pas encore mises.
À bientôt!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2