- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Navy background with blue, lavender and orange
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- TGTal G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful
I love it finally pattern shades that compliment my dark hair and fair complexion. I enjoy it as a skirt until it’s cold enough to layerFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LHLi Hsien L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBig Flowers!
I was happy that the background colour was a deep midnight blue (and not a black). I’m 5’2” and can wear S but this time I bought an M and it fits fine. This fabric feels smoother and less stiff than some Zuris.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous print and colour!
I’m so happy I hurried up and got this one before it sold out. The print is so fun and the colours are amazing!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KPKaren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoHay Now!
Very elegant print!!! This sold out so quick I was lucky to get one.❤️FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SRSheila R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoA Bountiful Harvest of Beauty
Like many avid Zuri collectors, I just HAD to have this dress, perhaps with a bit of FOMO mixed in. However, I waited a bit too long (more than 24 hours!) and it had sold out on the US site. That's when I decided to try Zuri's EU site, where I was lucky enough to snag the last one in my size. Was it worth it? Absolutely. This dress strikes a balance between being classic and comfortable, with a color scheme that flatters silver hair. As someone who waited until her 50s to live authentically, this dress carries the harvest of beauty for me!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?