- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KPKaren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove Impasto!
Love the bold black and white print! This is a favorite!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LPLillie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAnother great black and white pattern
I love the contrast of the white with the deep black. The pattern reminds me of zebras and looks like a batik, but it's not. I was lucky enough to see this dress "in person" at the Zuri store in NY before buying it, and got to feel the softness of the fabric. I couldn't resist!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BAbonita a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoImpasto was a great choice for my travels.
Impasto was the perfect travel combination for my long plane ride to South America. No matter how tired I was, I looked fresh and presentable.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RKReena K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA graphic gem
Impasto is a versatile graphic print. The fabric is on the thicker side making it perfect for fall/ winter or to use as a jacket.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- IIIrina I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA(nother favourite) winner!
I absolutely love this dress! Sober yet playful at the same time; elegant with just a hint of tongue-in-cheek "don't take me all that seriously". Fabric stiffer than usual, so more appropriate for the colder season - which actually works well with the print. Fit and cut as great as we've gotten used to by now. All in all, a winner, and a(nother) favourite!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2