It's a Wrap
- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Pink, blueish gray, yellow, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMary H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAdore It’s a Wrap!
Love the color and fit, makes me happy to look at it and wear it 🤗FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAmy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFilm teacher ADORES It’s a Wrap!
I saw a swatch of “It’s a Wrap” in a Zuri IG post and have been waiting for this dress ever since. I teach young filmmakers at a public 6-12th Arts School, and this is as close to “teacher theme” clothing as I’m going to get! My students compliment me each time I wear it. Recently, I was hired to direct a music video and wore this dress on set- the big pockets are amazing to help keep track of important things like shotlists and sharpies!! Thanks for another great dress, Zuri! Love your well-made, fashionable and fun dresses!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt's a Win!
This dress reminds me of the Super 8 movie reels my dad used to film scenes from our childhood. Delightful fuchsia ribbons of movie film festoon this dress, accented with yellow circles that look like storyboards, all on a blue-gray background with black accents. Fabric is nicely soft and drapes well. This dress became my summer-weather go-to, along with 3 other Zuri sleeveless dresses. I said I'd never wear sleeveless, but Zuri made me a convert! Love this dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFun print
I bought this Zuri based on the print. I love the ribbons of film and the storyboard reels. Not colors I normally wear, but glad I gave it a try. A big win. As a tall person, I wish the sleeveless came in longs, but a pair of spandex shorts provides safety coverage.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review It's a Wrap and your suggestion for the length! I've made a note of your interest and shared it with the founders/product development team, and while we don't have any specific timelines for it, we'll be sure to add this idea to our end-of-the-year customer survey, in case others might feel the same way :)
If you think of any other ideas or if there's anything else I can do in the meantime, please feel free to let me know! ❤️
Charlotte from Zuri
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFilm reels or waffles?
I find the sleeveless Zuri prints particularly whimsical this year. Someone mentioned the pattern on this to look like waffles and bacon so now that’s what I see too! I’m always drawn to the “noun” prints.
I love the color combo of raspberry pink, yellow, and slate grey. The placement of the yellow spots varies from dress to dress. I ended up purchasing the dress online and glad I did because it ended up having a more flattering distribution of the yellow - see photo(s). I kept the dress where there were spots of yellow around the collar.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2