- 70% hand-loomed linen, 30% hand-loomed cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Color notes: Lagoon green
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- AGAnnette G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoCool and classically calm.
I love this color. It gives a hint of blue and a lot of green, in a calm and relaxing way! It’s not a teal but just a really nice color.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NSNancy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoMrs.
Love love love love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoRelaxed and happy
Color is greener than it is blue, but ultimately I love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CRCaroline R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoMy new daily dress
This dress is literally perfect for everything. I want to order it in every color and pattern!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHamanda h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoExcellent addition to my Zuri collection
Beautiful color and great green for the holidaysFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2