- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Yellow, blue, red, white, and green
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SJStephanie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars42 seconds agoI have found my perfect dress.
I'm back to review the Mamma Mia, my second Zuri dress. It is GORGEOUS. Vibrant, well-designed, and constructed. I love the fact that I can count on the dress to fit me perfectly every time. Some companies use different sample models for different items, so you never know if a garment will fit the same. Not with Zuri! I'm so glad I found you. Keep these kinds of vibrant prints coming, and you will take all of my money! And please stock more 3X longs. I have to buy them on the first day they are available if I want to snag my size, which doesn't seem quite fair since your smaller sizes seem to remain in stock for quite a while. That is my only gripe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKayVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo happy making!
I just received my Mamma Mia dress and I couldn’t be more happy. The quality of the fabric and sewing is excellent. The fit is fun, fabulous, and comfortable. I love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2