- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: Rainbow
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KKatiVerified BuyerI recommend this productLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVibrant & Uplifting
Such a joyful print and one feels so vibrant and alive wearing it. Thank you Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMAGNIFICENT and MARVELOUS!!!
Absolutely Fantastic dress!!!I Love this print and it makes me so Happy!!!I feel Awesome and Exotic in this dress. I chose to wear it on Juneteenth and marched in the parade in it. Marimba was Perfect for this All Day event. Thank You Zuri!!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDManisha D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoMarimba marimba!
I really like the dress and Zuri always produce beautiful, quality dresses. The colors are so bright and beautiful. The arms are more snug than in my other Zuris. which I went past the return window which bummed me out but I can make do. I usually will leave a note asking for one that is a larger of the size but I may have forgotten this one. They’ve been great about that so just leave a note if needed.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKkimberly k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMusic to my eyes!
This dress is a bold homage to bright color.. The rich primary colors make you feel like a parade of one. I love the shape and fabulously deep. pockets! This dr3ss is a must.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RSrobin s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agopure jazz -
this pattern dances - it's fun - and of course has the perfect fit, wonderful fabric, deep pockets - and length i love!! enjoy pairing with my crazy vooglam glasses -FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2