- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: black & white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNeutral but Nice
I hesitated over this one. Was slow to order it even though it appealed. And tried it on several times before making my decision. Do I really need another gray dress? Apparently the answer is 'yes!' when it's this moody tropical woodcut. Beautifully fitted. As others have noted, it's great with bright accessories.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BLBarbara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoNot so subtle "Basic"!
My other Zuris are bright and bold, but I wanted something that could be more "basic" and be paired with other colors. There are other black and white Zuri patterns, but 000 is not only basic, but fun with echoes of tropical etchings or wood cuts. I was surprised that the white is printed on the surface of black cloth in a different manner than the Zuri I am familiar with, though it does make it look even more like a vintage print. I think I will be wearing 000 a lot.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoEdward Gorey-esque Dress
I've been a fan of Edward Gorey since I was a girl. The crisp black & white lines of the fabric are so reminiscent of his work. The effect is enticingly classical, yet thoroughly modern, as it is with exceptional design.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHAmelia Headley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous Print!
Love the print and the fact that it can be worn as a neutral jacket.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LJLinda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAwesome!
It is classy and understated, but I "popped it" with red accents - earrings and an awesome red handbag!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2