Note: Louise is 5'5" and wears an M, Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL, Nina is 5'4 and wears an XS
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Green background with grey/white swipes
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- VCVisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoI LOVE MY NEW ZURI DRESS!
I LOVE everything about this dress...and it has pockets! I've worn it with a belt (extra fun purchase at the store) and without a belt. Both ways were equally comfortable and flattering. I washed it on a gentle cycle and hung it to dry. Looks as beautiful as ever. Can't wait to buy more !FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- PSPhyllis S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoLove Zuri!
Beautiful print, substantial fabric and deep, rich color - so versatile: dress, tunic, open third layer... And Zuri's excellent customer service, both in person and online. Win, win. Highly recommend.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- EElizabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful color and design!
I am a big fan of the Zuri batiks and I love this one! The green is like a deep jewel tone in my opinion. I ordered the long so I could also wear as a dress (without leggings or pants underneath) or duster. I also like regular length Zuri dresses but prefer to wear them as tunics.Was this helpful?
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
My dress just arrived and I love it! Amazing colors and quality. Looks and feels great to wear. I used the measurements guide and it fits perfectly. Can’t wait to buy more!Was this helpful?