- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Colors: blue, green, brown, orange, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ANAngela N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it
I can't be happier with my 1st Zuri dress. Definitely a Zurian now. Highly recommend.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoVibrant colors & intricate details!
I missed out on Poplar Demand and fell in love with the photos posted by fellow Zuristas. Luckily for me, one dress in my size got restocked! I always loved the yellow-orange crayon in my Crayola box, and this dress boasts that sunny color, plus rich blues & greens and a mesmerizing repeated mini-spiral patterned background. Fabric is substantial without being stiff. Another fabulous Zuri dress for the win!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoComplex colors
I wasn't interested in this print until I saw it on the cloth belt I ordered and immediately fell in love! The colors are fantastic and I love the green swirls!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DGDebrah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect dress for Fall and T'giving celebrations!
Beautiful dress, pattern is amazing and it looks perfect for Fall. Plan to wear it for Thanksgiving. It is stiff, but softening with washing. Highly recommend this lovely dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoSPECTACULAR!!!
This dress is absolutely Beautiful! I Love the design and colors and the comfy fit. As always Zuri never disappoints! A Lovely addition to my Zuri collection!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2