- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: black background with white and marigold
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Nina is 5'7" and wears an XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- RKReena K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for autumn
A gorgeous combination of marigold, brown black and ivory. Fabric is on the thicker side. Manages to be both organic and graphic.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMB Brennan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGlad this one was still available
I had purchased and cancelled Superseed last year, but when a dress calls I should listen. The little dots are more orange than in photos (including this one!) but I love how they go with one of my favorite necklaces! The fabric is the thick/stiffer variety. I like how this look crisp for a long time.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TSTicki S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSurprisingly vibrant
This was one of those times when I had ignored the dress when I saw it on the website, but after seeing it on a fellow Zurista on Facebook, realised it was one that I had to buy. I am not at all disappointed. Really love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MNMary N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it ♥️
This is a fabulous dress/coat! The material is rich in color and fits perfect!! I added the hat for sophistication and a polished look. Tons of compliments 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKimVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuperseed!
Another Zuri fan out here in Atlanta! I want to thank everyone who post photos - I love seeing how these beautiful dresses look on you all. So I thought it was time to show a bit review love. Superseed is lovely. It’s both earthy and celebratory and definitely has an African vibe to it. So versatile.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2