- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- PAPatricia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoEven Better in Person
I have been hoping for a ZURI in the blue based red family, peeked on Bleecker St and website for months and months. When I saw Topsy Turvy I was hopeful. She’s a beauty! I lean more towards geometric patterns and it was love at first sight. Looks incredible as a duster with black jeans and I will love it come Spring with black and white sneakers. I now own 3 ZURIs, a strong pattern in each the red, blue and green family. Always feel uplifted and they attract wonderful conversation. All are standard length size small. I’m usually a size 4/6. Thank you.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SDSusanna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Usual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSwirly ribbons
Prettier in real life; dramatic and yet for Zuri, not too dramatic. I wore it with a pair of black trousers, black turtleneck and black boots. Very attractive.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2