Make some waves in this dress!
- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, black, light blue
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
Buy it with
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- WSWendie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDelightful!
A wonderful indigo shifting between deep blue and violet, with a surprising ‘dance’ of pale blue and white leaves. Charming and refreshing!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APAmy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis color really pops!
Beautiful saturated color. Is it blue? Is it purple? Who cares! It’s gorgeous!! Perfect for annular eclipses ;-)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe most gorgeous of blues
Violet indigo background with sky blue leaves . Black brambles and stems. Here and there a little white leaf pops. A print for blue lovers.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDeborah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous colors!
LOVE the pattern and color combination in this pattern. Bright and perky yet subtle too. Be prepared for random compliments from passersby about the dress!
I’m 5’1”, 160 lbs, 34D & am wearing a medium. Plenty of room except for some snugness under my arms.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FHFrancoise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogorgeous color
Stunning, unique saturated color!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2