This dress is electric!
- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black, white, aqua, pink
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGorgeous design and colours perfect for any occasion.
A Zuri that can go anywhere... colours that can suit anyone... an absolute gem that works incredibly beautifully as a duster or dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Speed of Fun
I didn’t immediately jump on this print, but after seeing it and noting the lack of pink in my Zuri collection, I bought it. And, I love it! It’s fun and all the colors pop really well. I think this will get lots of wears.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KDKatie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLife of a Party
Such a wonderly wild print! Fabulous & festive for a recent wedding and plan to wear over & over. It's lovely and lively!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLight fantastic!
Zuri prints always bring in the compliments but this dress set the record for the most I’ve gotten on day one of wearing it. I work in an optometry office and every patient commented on how cool this looked and some even asked if it glowed in the dark!
Such a flattering mix of bright vivid colors - pink, blue, teal, white against a black background. It radiates light and really does appear to glow.
Comfortable soft fabric from the start - not stiff, but substantial. I love that this perfectly coordinates with my new pink frames and shiny Converse sneakers too.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPManda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBrilliant as always
Love my Warp Speed dress - bright colourful and fun - perfect for grey UK days :) My Zuri dresses never fail to disappoint, I wear them all the time, and all year round, and they last and last and last. Comfy and flattering, I absolutely love them. Thank you, Zuri.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2