- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Colors: blue, light blue, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- OSOksana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 days agoBeautiful Blue
Bold and beautiful, a perfect fit, as usual!
Thanks for making happy clothesFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat for apple shaped people!
I've struggled a bit with sizing in the sleeved dresses*, but I finally hit it right with this, so now I know what size to order*!
I carry my weight in my belly, and these are a great option for nice-looking work dresses. This particular pattern is great with black leggings in the winter. I get plenty of compliments on the pattern every time I wear it.
*(no worries, ones that weren't sized right are still great for duster-style jackets if you do like me and take the tags off before trying it on, only to find that it's too big. Now I make sure I try on before taking the tags off!)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MTMelissa T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 days agoGorgeous!
I was stopped literally a dozen times at work while sporting this dress. I wore it as an over coat - with a black sleeveless jumpsuit under it. Added some chunky jewelry and felt like a runway model all day long. Wish I took a picture!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PPPolly P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoAlpine
This is a great design. I love itFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CCarolinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect versatile piece!
This is my third one. The print really pops. Have worn as a dress and as a topper over black Tshirt and pants. Not sure if it's the print or the cut but this gives my apple body an hourglass shape. I l would wear everyday if I could. I get lots of compliments for all 3 zuri dresses but this one the most.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2