- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: Rainbow
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DGDoreen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThis dress is a magnet in the best way!
Whenever I wear this dress good things happen!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHappiness in a dress
This dress makes me SO happy. The colours are bright and clear as a pop art painting and there's a definite superhero vibe in its swirling pattern. The fabric has a lovely smooth hand, almost like a polished cotton. It is also fairly stiff, and on the heavier size of medium weight, which would bother me if it weren't so well fitted. I sized down from a Large (which I've purchased previously based on my bust measurement, which is 43" - my UK/AUS size is somewhere between a 16 and 18) to a Medium, so that the shoulders would fit me better. The result is a dress that feels like it was tailored for me and I couldn't be happier. And I love the long length, even though (or possibly because) I'm short. This is the first dress I fell in love with on Zuri, but I never ordered it because I figured it was too . . . well everything: colourful, indulgent, over the top, impractical, etc. So it is absolutely perfect for my birthday splurge, courtesy of Zuri. (I'm also sneaking in a pic of Chromatic here - which I bought second hand on ebay - and also LOVE. ) Thank you Zuri for sending me into my 6th decade with colour and STYLE!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDJane D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA Rainbow
I wanted a rainbow coloured dress which wasn’t an actual rainbow . I couldn’t love this dress more.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- STShannon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStretches me in the best kind of way!
I was in love with the swirls of color as soon as I saw this fabric. When it arrived though, I wondered if I could handle wearing it - so colorful. I reach for it often now - perfect for celebrations, concerts or for just bringing a ray of sunshine and rainbow to the day.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HSHelen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA Great Add to My Wardrobe
This dress is great. I purchased the long, it fits well and is a great all season look for my weather here in Seattle. The fabric is thick and stiff and I know it will gain flexibility as I wash it. I am 5ft tall and have a medium build. I wear the dress belted or without. It looks great both ways. It get lots of compliments on it.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2