- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Color Notes: Pink, blue yellow and black
- Button fastening through front
- Hidden pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Natacha is 5'4 and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- JRJody R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful Addition to my Zuri Collection
I love the fiddlesticks pattern so much. My only suggestion for Zuri would be to increase the circumference of the arms a little bit. I find my self between sizes. The medium fits great but the arms are a little tighter than I like and in the large the arms are perfect but the dress is looser than I like. Maybe a “relaxed” cut for arms option?FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJennifer S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFor the love of ferns!
I love my Zuri dress! In Maori, the unfurling fern is called the koru. I love this pattern and love the vibrant colours. I feel good wearing my dress, and supporting the creative women behind Zuri makes my heart happy. I wore it to a music festival with my daughter and felt the joy!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CWCheryl W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReview for Fiddlesticks Dress - Ye-as
I was so surprised that my dress came 2 days EARLY! I purchased the dress for a special event and got lots of compliments. The event was extremely successful as well.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel HenriquezVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFABULOUS & FUN
I Absolutely Love,Love,Love this print. The color combo is Gorgeous, the fabric is Lightweight and so comfortable. Wonderful to wear and very versatile! Thank You Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JLJoan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE THE NAMES OF THE DRESSES - I HAVE PURCHASED 4 DIFFERENT ONES SO FAR!
I loved it. There are not many elderly people that wear bold prints and colors. Not that I want to stand out in a crowd; however, I've always loved bright colors. Zuri clothes are very popular and in order to get your size or a certain pattern be sure to purchase it as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2